Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cooking for a Cure!


Need some NEW RECIPES and want to help others?

Purchase a Cooking for a Cure Cookbook! Over 85 recipes included in the book! Your donation benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This is a team fundraiser I am participating in as I train for a marathon on December 5, 2010!

Cookbooks are only $12.00 each. They will make fabulous holiday gifts! If you can't tell Allie and Will are both featured on the cover!

If you want to buy a Cookbook please contact me...
Checks may be made out to me (Dianna Bacon) or cash is accepted (please include name, address and email…on cash donations) so I can enter it directly into the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society fundraising website so the donor gets credit.


share on: FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment