Monday, November 8, 2010

Running towards the Pink Ribbon



This weekend marks another RACE...yes two weeks after my first marathon I am running a HALF (13.1 miles)...I know I'm crazy! Its the Rock & Roll San Antonio Marathon benefitting Susan G Komen.

This will be Will's 1st HALF marathon! We signed up several months back to celebrate our 8th anniversary and hope to run the whole way together!

As you all know we are passionate about TEAM in TRAINING and raising funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. But I'm a supporter of Susan G Komen too...my Mom is a breast cancer survivor - 19 years to be exact and I hope by the time Abi reaches adulthood a cure will be found so no women has to endure the words, "You have breast cancer."

My Mom gave me the pin above and I'll be wearing it on Sunday to show my support along with my TNT jersey!

GO TEAM!


share on: FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment